WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY OF FINANCIAL FREEDOM WITH NOVAFUNDS.COM.NG

Cheap Web Hosting
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

I Dey Fine Money! I Dey Fine Money! NOVAFUNDS is Here to Help You…..

Just Follow The Features..

With 50% – LOCAL CURRENCY AND 70% – BITCOIN increment on your funds, and referral bonuses, NOVAFUNDS helps you to achieve your financial desires within a short period.

Here, participants help and get help in return on the safest platform ever designed where participants have access to admins via live chat and get their complaints solved immediately.

NOVAFUNDS helps you increase your earnings using the following features:

ROI 50% for Local Currency and 70% for Bitcoin in 5 Days.

4 days Locked in Period.

Solution to fake POP issues which includes the ability to flag and dispute a transaction.

Email notifications; this helps you to keep control of your account and allow you to proactively monitor your accounts 24/7

Phone number verification which curtails the high rate of multiple and inactive accounts recorded in other platforms.

30% insurance fee of total pH will be matched for payment within 24hrs of creating a pH request. (This is to filter fraudulent and mischievous accounts). The remaining 70% will be matched within the lock-in period.

All pending payments are automatically confirmed within 36hrs if payments are not flagged as fake by receiver.

Dedicated Support; You are not alone. We have an active support team which comprises of experienced staff who are prompt in responding to your issues and complaints.

SIMPLE RULES TO FOLLOW

You must PH within the first THREE days of creating an account with NOVAFUNDS or have your account deleted permanently from our system. This is to increase user activity and reduce inactive accounts.

Read Also:  The Globalization and Future of Businessess In Nigeria

You cannot create a new account with an email, phone number, Bank account/wallet details that already exists in our system. This is to prevent multiple accounts.

Dormant accounts are deleted from the system after 5 days of inactivity. This applies to old accounts. An account is said to be dormant if the participant has not initiated a PH or GH request, is not in their lock or waiting period or in a temporary moratorium.

MERGING STARTS 21ST OCTOBER BY 4PM PROMPT

Facebook link:- https://web.facebook.com/groups/1831192973877916
Instagram:- https://instagram.com/novafunds

Facebook Comments
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*